Yup! Its a little boy!!! We are beyond excited and are even more anxious to meet him! Here is a profile pic of him
I still can't believe that I have this tiny little human growing inside me, I feel his movements and it's just so surreal! The day after the ultrasound was the first time that Nick has been able to feel his son move! (Its so incredibly awesome to refer to him as 'your son' to Nick!) It was only one quick kick, but he felt it, and I will never forget the look on his face.We have also pretty much finished his room besides furniture. I am so happy with how it turned out, and cant wait to get the crib in there and decorate it!



Last night I was picking up the house and Nick disappeared (I figured he was picking up his laundry like I asked him to-yeah I should have known better! lol) so I go looking for him and he is in the baby's room laying on the bed. I asked him what he was doing and he was like 'Ohh just taking it all in, and looking at all the little clothes'. It was soooo flippin cute! I ended up laying with him on the tiny twin size bed and we just talked about all of it, and picturing the how the furniture would look in the room....it was really sweet! It just shows me that even though he doesn't really express it, he is very excited at becoming a father.
Even my mom is so excited and just cant stop spending money! She has bought more clothes for this little guy then I have in my closet for me! (Ok not really, but it seems like it!) But I'm not complaining, I'm just as excited as she is but I'm saving my money for the necessities!
The below pic was taken July 19th when I was a day shy of 18 weeks so its a little old, but I still love it! Ill update with another next week!

And that's about everything to get you up to date on the new little man in my life!!

No comments:
Post a Comment